- Material: sturdy chrome base with durable polypropylene backrest and seat.
- Plastics: UV resistant, prevent yellowing, leaching of dyed plastics and embrittlement.
- Chair back: elegant with 3 string lines hollow-out on both sides, reinforce the support to our back.
- Chair seat: the sunken rear part makes the gravity sliding onto the right position while sitting; the slightly upward end edge enables the coverage to the hips perfectly.
- Ganging glides: let you link the chairs easily to make neat rows of seating for classrooms, auditoriums, or conference venue.
- Storage: stacks up to 20 high with dolly, 6 high on the ground, easy to store and move.
- Suitable places: conference rooms, hotel business centers, training rooms, waiting areas, schools, churches.
- Made of plastic, easy to maintain and clean.
- Fully assembled.
I am comparing this chair to others of similar style I’ve seen in the stores, must say very impressed with this one.
This chair is built very solid, yet light in weight. It has a modern and stylish look, sits comfortably.
Easy to clean and maintain. You can link the chairs together and can be stacked if needed.
Tim Shun Hui –
Comfortable, stylish, durable and lightweight. The chair can be used in many different settings is a bonus. I would not hesitate to recommend this chair to anyone.
Chun Yne Liu –
Elegant shape and ergonomic design, provide good support for spine