- Material: sturdy chrome base with durable polypropylene backrest and seat.
- Plastics: UV resistant, prevent yellowing, leaching of dyed plastics and embrittlement.
- Chair back: designed with curvature, reinforcement further boosts more comfort due to elasticity against back.
- Chair seat: The rear part of the seat panel with 2 cm slightly lower than the front end. It is more ergonomic by letting the gravity slides in rear part and the lumbar closer to the back support.
- Armrest: with extra space to rest arm, provides support when getting up.
- Storage: stacks up to 20 high with dolly, 6 high on the ground, easy to store and move.
- Suitable places: business centers, training rooms, waiting areas, schools, churches.
- Made of plastic, easy to maintain and clean.
- Fully assembled.
- ANSI/BIMFA General Purpose Office Chair Test: EVA-05C(sled base) pass Drop Test and Backrest Durability Test(report).
- AFRDI Level 4 – Heavy Domestic / Light Commercial: EVA-05C(sled base) pass tests of General Safety, Strength and Durability, Stability(report).
- U.S. Patent: 20 years design patent, patent no.: 706384.
There are no reviews yet.