- Material: sturdy chrome base with durable polypropylene backrest and seat.
- Plastics: UV resistant, prevent yellowing, leaching of dyed plastics and embrittlement.
- Chair back: designed with curvature, reinforcement further boosts more comfort due to elasticity against back.
- Chair seat: the rear part of the seat panel with 2cm slightly lower than the front end. It is more ergonomic by letting the gravity slides in rear part and the lumbar closer to the back support.
- The back rail reinforces frame structure, and is removable to stack the stools up.
- Storage: stacks up to 20 high with dolly.
- Suitable places: dinning area, common area, bar.
- Made of plastic, easy to maintain and clean.
- ANSI/BIMFA General Purpose Office Chair Test: EVA-05C(sled base) pass Drop Test and Backrest Durability Test(report).
- AFRDI Level 4 – Heavy Domestic / Light Commercial: EVA-05C(sled base) pass tests of General Safety, Strength and Durability, Stability(report).
- U.S. Patent: 20 years design patent, patent no.: 706384.