- Material: sturdy chrome base with durable polypropylene backrest and seat.
- Plastics: UV resistant, prevent yellowing, leaching of dyed plastics and embrittlement.
- Chair Back:
- With 3-D design and flexible backrest to reduce fatigue and allow natural shifts in seating posture.
- The artful sculpted back will provide instant comfort and support your spine when setting.
- Armrest: with extra space to rest arm, provides support when getting up.
- Storage: stacks up to 20 high with dolly, 6 high on the ground, easy to store and move.
- Suitable Places: hotel business centers, waiting areas, care centers.
- Made of plastic, easy to maintain and clean.
- Fully assembled
- Click this link to learn more about the design concept behind TEC chair.
- ANSI/BIMFA General Purpose Office Chair Test: TEC-05C(sled base) pass Drop Test and Backrest Durability Test(report)
- U.S. Patent: 20 years invention patent, patent no.: 10292499
Austin Jones –
This chair with arms is very good for long time setting due to the 3-D back design. It is also lightweight, can stack on the ground or by chair dolly.